|S/NO||Group Name||Origin||Business Area||Strengths||Weaknesses||Approved|
|1||Oboro Garri Processing Group||Magongo||Agric||Good details in proposal||Capital required too high, Insufficient explanation on experience||NO|
|2||Trustee Marketing Company||Okengwe||Transport||Insufficient information in the proposal||NO|
|3||Oyisi Faithful Group Of Farmers||Magongo||Agric||Good details in proposal , Good choice of business||Capital required too high, Insufficient explanation on experience||NO|
|4||Trustee Groups of Company
|Okengwe||Construction||Good details disclosed||Capital required too high, Submitted two proposal rather than one||NO|
|5||Ometere Famers||Okengwe||Agric||Good details in proposal, Reasonable Budget, Choice of business was good||Selling price of goods not disclosed||YES|
|6||Avuvorbe Marketing||Okene||Trading||Good details in proposal||Low profit based on investment, Capital required too high||NO|
|7||Oyisi.G Of 5 Raw Food Vendors||Okene/Okengwe||Trading||Good details in proposal, Good vision||Insufficient explanation on experience, Selling price not disclosed||NO|
|8||Health Care Medicine||Okengwe||Health||Good details in proposal, Good experience||Capital required too high, Place where product is sourced not disclosed||NO|
|9||Onini Poultry Farms
|Magongo||Agric||Good details in proposal, Professional proposal, Good vision||Capital required too high||NO|
|10||Avo Group Investment
|Okengwe||Trading- Palm Oil||Good budget, Good details in proposal||Source of goods not disclosed||NO|
|11||Divine Cooperative||Ogori/Magongo||Agric||Good choice of business, Reasonable budget||Poor presentation of proposal||YES|
|12||Agro – Chemical||Magongo||Trading- Chemicals||Good choice of business, Good business analysis and experience||Capital required too high, Incomplete profit analysis||NO|
|13||Onini Progressive Fashion Designers||Magongo||Trading/ Fashion Design||Good business ideas, Good details in proposal||No budget stated||NO|
|14||Tibile Group Of Marketers||Magongo||Trading||Good choice of business||Capital required too high, Insufficient explanation on experience||NO|
|15||Evabe||Okengwe||Trading- Palm Oil||Good details in proposal||Capital required too high||NO|
|16||Divine Mercy Cooperative||Magongo||Agric- Fish Farming||Very professional presentation, good budget, Already established cooperative, Already have down payment||YES|
Guidelines used in selection
- Form a cooperative of minimum 5 persons, with people who have common values and interest.
- Write a proposal of your business idea and plan. Include Product/service, Experience, Business Location, Amount Required, Marketing, Team Work, Projected profit calculation, Group Name, Members Names, Town .
- The best and most realistic proposals will be selected and assisted.
- For successful group submit a copy of your cooperative registration documents to email@example.com
- Submit details of your bank account to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fund will be made available 24 hours after verification of membership and receipt of the documents
Investment Training for everyone available at both Okengwe and Magongo on Wednesday 20th July 2016.
Okengwe, Venue: Library. Time: 10am
Magongo, Venue: To be determined. Time: 2pm
- The purpose of this scheme is to assist serious minded persons in creating/building small businesses to empower themselves rather than waiting for government. It is to encourage them to take their destinies into their hands.
- The funds is not a grant a but an interest free loan, which is expected to be paid back within 3 years.
- The source of fund is from individual earning and not public/government
- A monitoring team will follow up progress. Any group that is provided funds and does not utilize it properly will be blacklisted in the scheme.
- For those groups who did not get approval, other empowerment opportunities exist in future.
- Success of those proposals approved will motivate the scheme to do more.